Glengarry Highland Games Patrons Program
The Glengarry Highland Games Patrons Program is designed to raise money needed to maintain and improve the facilities. Monies raised will go towards projects such as preserving the aging infrastructure at the grounds, expanding existing facilities to meet visitors' needs, and building new structures.
Show your support for North America's largest Highland Games
The Glengarry Highland Games will be celebrating its 70th anniversary in 2017. Your contribution as a Glengarry Highland Games Patron helps us maintain the high standards and quality you expect from this great annual event.
Become a patron of the Glengarry Highland Games today.
The Privileges of Partnership
The greatest reward for becoming a patron of the Glengarry Highland Games is the sense of pride you will feel at being a partner in North America's pre-eminent Celtic event.
Online sales of Patron Packages will return later this winter.
Act today and WIN a free trip for two to Scotland!
Patrons who sign up or renew their sponsorship before 5 p.m. Saturday, August 5, 2017 will be eligible to win a fabulous trip for two to Scotland.
Only patrons of the Glengarry Highland Games will be eligible to win. The draw will be made and announced during the closing ceremonies on Saturday, August 5, 2017.
- One winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received. Date of redemption to be agreed upon by the winner and the Games.
- Winners must arrange and provide for their own return transportation to one of two departure locations: Ottawa or Toronto. Transportation to Scotland will be Economy Class.
- Winner's responsibility to have valid travel documents.
- In order to win, the selected entrant and guest will be required to sign a standard publicity/liability release confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded, consenting to the use of their names and photos in any contest-related publicity and releasing the Patron from liability.
- No substitution for or transfer of the prizes will be allowed. Prize will be awarded to confirmed winner and guest only.
- Winner must have reached the age of majority according to the law of the province in which they reside.
- Contest subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal taxes.
- Winner will be required to correctly answer a time-limited, skill-testing mathematical question.